Traffic Control 2 Traffic Control 2

It was ok.

It was a very cool idea, I liked what the game played like.
I thouht it got too slow too fast though.
Ever thought of an Air Traffic Control game?
Maybe a little faster and more intense.
Good luck with your next game.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Not bad

It was pretty good. Not as good as your other one, though. This one was too easy.
But top-notch emulation.
See if you can get a longer game next time.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Its perfect! Just, not.

This game has amazing physics, that play true to the game! I'm like... wow! Then I play it a few times, and there are bugs... a few bugs.
Like, I would randomly fall through the ground. It was very annoying. The rest are just nit-picking.
Your character should flash invincible after getting hit. Spikes would kill me because I landed on them twice. Frustrating.
When "reving up" (Down+Space) you can get attacked, and technically it's in ball form, you should be able to destroy enemies in that form.
Tails can attack the first boss as by flying into him. Not sure if this was intedned... but it made it very easier. On that note.. nice bosses. They were challanging, but not frustrating.
Make it longer! It was good the first two-three times, then it got repetitive.

But then again, it's Sonic, so I can't give it anything lower than a 9. Make another, please.

dolphin dash dolphin dash

Whoa

Awesome, in a psycodelic kind of way.
Less flashing though, hard on the head.

3d virtua shooter 3d virtua shooter

More!

This was quite impressive.
Granted, it was not too graphically flashy, and the detection went through walls, it was solid.

With a good set of graphics, sounds, animations, and maybe even some sort of story to go with it, it would be a very nice game.